May this 275th anniversary of our church be a sign of its continued good work and blessed ministry in our community as the “Heart of Harwich”. Please join in the celebration…
- Saturday, May 28th from 10 am to 3 pm – Craft Fair
- Sunday, June 12th at 10:30 am – Music & Sunday School Appreciation Sunday
- Sunday, June 26th at 3 pm – Harwich Women’s Chorus Concert
- Saturday, July 9th from 10 am – 3 pm – Kids Day on the lawn- bouncy house, dunk tank, face-painting, special area for small children, games and more! View the event flyer.
- Sunday, July 10th after Worship – “Ding-a-long” Concert & Luncheon with the Bell Choir in the Parish House
Anniversary Celebration Weekend (August 13th and 14th) View the event flyer.
- Saturday, August 13th – from 3-5 pm- 275th Strawberry Social with the Sound Dunes Swing Ensemble
- Sunday, August 14th – “Worship in the style of 1747” followed by the 275th Luncheon with a concert by the Harwich Town Band
- Sundays-Sept 11th to Nov 13th- “Pastors of Our Past Series”. Enjoy special historical representations and church history from ten different “Former Pastors Point of View” during Sunday services.
- Saturday, October 1st at 3 pm – 275th Anniversary Organ Concert, featuring Music Director and Organist Marcia Hempel, singers and musicians
…and much more to come!
To learn about the history of First Congregational Church, please visit this page on our site.